BELIEVE Schools was awarded ESSER III funds. Funds will be used in the following ways to support scholar learning loss and acceleration and to create a functional and safe learning environment. BELIEVE Schools will used funds in the following ways:
- To purchase digital learning platforms for in-person and remote learning. These programs will make it seamless and easily accessible for scholars who have to go back and forth between virtual and in-person.
- To purchase furniture to provide safe, social distant spaces throughout the building.
- To purchase COVID cleaning supplies and equipment to keep the building clean and safe for scholars.
- To cover the cost of dual enrollment for scholars who are ready for acceleration and college courses.
- To purchase Uniforms and clothes for McKinney Vento scholars.
- To purchase chromebooks/hotspots for scholars.
- To cover the cost of an outdoor classroom build out for a safe, socially distant classroom.