How to Enroll at Believe Circle City High School
We are now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year!
Step 1: Fill out our registration form (below).
Step 2: Beginning October 29th, fill out an application on Enroll Indy and select Believe Circle City High School as your #1 choice to get matched with BELIEVE Schools. Please call our school office at 317-296-1954, and we will help you fill out the application on Enroll Indy.
Please Note: Enrollment through Enroll Indy must be done in order to match with BELIEVE.
Enroll Indy Enrollment Schedule:
Believe Circle City High School Registration Form
Fields marked with an * are required
To Complete the Enrollment Process the following must accompany the packet.
- *Copy of Report Cards from the past two(2) years
- *Copy of the Most recent IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- *Immunization Records
- *Birth Certificate
- *Copy of ID and proof of residence (document with your address
- *Enrollment Packet
Additional Enrollment Information:
Should the number of applicants exceed the number of available seats, we will hold a random drawing in a public meeting for student enrollment two weeks after the application deadline.
The lottery will be governed by the following principles:
- All students who have submitted a formal application prior to the deadline will be allowed to enter the lottery. If necessary, the application window will be posted on our website.
- All students drawn in the public lottery will receive an offer for a seat in the school until all available entry grade seats are filled.
- Students who are drawn after all seats are filled will be added to an ordered wait list and will come off the wait list once seats become available in the order they are listed.
- Applicants that have enrolled siblings will be entered into a separate lottery by grade and drawn before non-sibling applicants for that grade. Sibling preference is designed to ensure that all students within a family are able to, if desired, attend the same school.
- The lottery will be conducted within two weeks of the application deadline. The location to be determined but accessible by all.
Preference in the lottery will be given to students currently attending Believe Circle City High School and siblings of students currently attending Believe Circle City High School. The number of School Founder, School Board Member, and School Employee students is limited to no more than 10%.
Subscribe to the BCCHS Newsletter
BELIEVE Circle City is a rigorous college and career preparatory high school
designed to develop students’ identities, cultural competency, leadership and purpose.
Believe Schools • 2540 North Capitol Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46208 • email@example.com